Phoenix artist Alicia Robles’s earliest memory is drawing…and it is also her most recent memory thus far. She’s come a long way since drawing dis-proportioned ponies with crayon (but still does sometimes anyways). Since the age of 16 she’s participated in art showcases, art competitions and all kinds of events that allow her to present her art. She loves using all kinds of art mediums including, but not limited to: ballpoint pen, acrylic paint, ink, marker, pencil, watercolor, spray paint, and hot glue! Although she’s been loving using ballpoint pen, watercolor, and colored pencils to create her strange creature pieces.
SHOWS, EVENTS, & AWARDS
- Miami Loco Arts Festival, Bullion Plaza Museum, Miami, AZ
- Chocolate & Art Show, Monorchid, Phoenix, AZ
- Jackalope Arts Fair, West World of Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ
- “Hot House” Art Show Exhibition at The Nash, Phoenix, AZ
- Artlink Phoenix’s 16th Annual Juried Exhibition at The Icehouse, Phoenix, AZ
- Gianna Nicole Presents: Industry Night” at the Salt Lounge, Scottsdale Quarter
- LunaFest at A.E. England Building, Phoenix AZ
- YELP’s Downtown Revival at Table Tops, Etc, Phoenix AZ
- Mosaic at OHM Nightclub, Hollywood CA
- En Masse at Monarch Theatre, Phoenix AZ
- Featured in NXUP Magazine (October 21, 2014), interviewed and photographed by RG Gallardo.
- Featured in Bazilesque Magazine (August 2013 re-launch issue), Interviewed by Head Editor Rick DeVries.
- 1st Place Winner in the drawing category of The Traveler Volume 49 2016 Edition (creative arts magazine published by Glendale Community College).
- Featured Artist in the film Tainted Love, directed by Rachel Anderson.
- Donated art piece for Phoenix Comic-Con 2014 Charity Art Auction. Proceeds going to the Kids Need to Read Charity.